Who We Are:
The Producers Group is a premier provider of production and design services for destination attractions worldwide. TPG specializes in turnkey attractions, production management, technical design, and content development for everything from small projects to entire theme parks. TPG creates the most amazing attractions and guest experiences worldwide by redefining the industry standard.
Our Glendale, CA office is looking for a Sales Coordinator to assist our Sales Department. The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with our global sales team and should be a self-motivated sales professional.
- Assist Sales and Project Development Teams with day-to-day duties.
- Coordinate with the Sales Team daily and maintain schedules, keeping meetings / call-ins / trip information up-to-date.
- File important documentation and help templatize proposals and sales documentation.
- Work with other departments within the company to vet proposal scope and/or cost estimating as needed and to create or update sales presentations.
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that minutes are prepared and distributed to appropriate parties.
- Write routine correspondence and reports.
- Maintain strong relationships with project team, vendors and client(s).
- The Producers Group is a global company who offers a variety of services to multi-national clients. Duties and responsibilities may change based on specific proposal needs. Successful candidate is expected to be flexible and responsive to these types of changes.
What we require from you:
- Previous sales experience and understanding is a must.Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of Chinese language is a plus.
- Proven ability to multi-task; must be able to constantly and consistently prioritize workload of senior executives and oneself simultaneously.
- Ability to present oneself professionally as successful candidate will have direct interaction with many of our clients.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), OneDrive and Google Drive.MacOS and Keynote familiarity is a plus.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS – EMAIL ONLY